Twitter recently made a change to the 'Direct Messages' feeds we use as part of our popular Twitter SmartSolution which caused many users to lose the ability to view Direct Messages through our SmartSolution. We have addressed the change with Twitter and regained the ability to show these messages as part of our Twitter SmartSolution.
Any user who is experiencing an issue accessing Direct Messages from their SmartSolution can fix the issue by following these steps.
1. Go to smartsolutions.lexmark.com from your computer browser.
2. If you are in the US or Canada, access your SmartSolution Center by clicking the link on the left side of the page part ways down (under the title My SmartSolutions).
3. Uninstall the Twitter SmartSolution by moving it to the trash on your screen.
4. Reinstall the Twitter SmartSolution by moving it from your library on the left side of your screen to the desktop in the middle of your screen.
5. Follow the onscreen authentication steps and then press the 'Save and Sync' button to send it to your printer.